Our new 360neurohealth.com website will launch soon!
Current Trends & Research in Concussion Management
I'm excited to host our next webinar with guest speaker Amy Alexander, PT, primary vestibular physical therapist for Banner Sports Medicine and Concussion Specialists Clinic - a physician led multiple discipline clinic in Phoenix, AZ.
Amy will be providing an update on Current Trends & Research in Concussion Management on Monday, November 28, 2022, from 11am - 12pm CST. If you can’t attend live, we will post the playback for later viewing.
Below is a just a handful of topics/questions Amy will be covering:
- When will the new consensus statement be released?
- Do you provide specific recommendations on nutrition or supplements post-concussion?
- Have you heard about cranial sacral helping post-concussion?
- Is there a greater emphasis on returning to the classroom vs exercise?
- Do you incorporate exertional testing and physical training at your clinic? If so, how do you address poor tolerance to exertion?
- Any recommendations when it appears the person is exaggerating?
- Is baseline testing important?
- Any suggestions if I don’t have access to Neuro-optometrist or Neuro-psychologist? (I’m in a rural area)
- How do you talk to parents about doing activities when the patient is having symptoms?
- How do address the situation if you think the parent(s) is part of their persistent symptoms?
- What do you find are your biggest challenges?
This webinar will be hosted in our new platform, 360NeuroGO.
360NeuroGO is our NEW private community-powered platform for healthcare professionals. Join now for free and get access to Current Trends & Research in Concussion Management in 360NeuroGO Basic or take advantage of our biggest sale of the year and get lifetime access to 360NeuroGO Premium (more info below).
It’s simple to join. Go here to get started for free.
Amy is one of 360NeuroGO's Expert Contributors and we've had the privilege of her speaking at a handful of our past events. You will find Amy featured throughout 360NeuroGO.
See y'all there!
Bridgett Wallace, PT, DPT - 360 Neuro Health Institute
Co-Founder & Director of Clinical Education
With 360NeuroGO Premium, get instant access to easily searchable neuro-related content when you need it! Keep up with discussions, events, and messages on the go - all in one place. Ask a question, create a discussion, join live events, share your expertise and much more. Find what you need faster with assessments, treatments, and tools in our dedicated spaces: VestibularGO, VisionGO, CervicalGO, and ConcussionGO. Step-by-step instructions, video demonstrations, and references.
ATTN - 360NeuroGO Members:
To RSVP to Current Trends & Research in Concussion Management, simply click the blue RSVP button on the event space in 360NeuroGO. If you can’t make it to the live event, we will post the recording in the Playbacks space.
If you missed the MdDS: Research to Clinical Practice webinar, you can access it in the Playbacks space as well.
4601 Spicewood Springs Road, Bldg II, Ste. 100, Austin, TX 78759
Leave a comment: