Enroll now and improve your skill sets in visual-vestibular assessments and treatment progressions!
When you enroll in this workshop, you will have access to on-demand content that includes assessments and case studies to guide your treatment progressions.
The assessments included are:
- Pupillary Constriction
- Single Cover (Tropia)
- Alternating Cover (Phoria)
- Normal Physiological Diplopia (NPD)
- Ocular Motility Smooth Pursuit
- Visual Midline Shift
- VOR Cancellation/Motion Sensitivity Test
- Dynamic Visual Acuity Test (DVAT)
- Modified Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction in Balance (mCTSIB)
- Modified Control of Balance Test (mCOBALT*)
- Joint Position Error Test (JPET)
Case Studies & Treatment Progressions
For the treatment progressions, we will provide four case studies with included impairments.
Virtual Skills Check-Off Lab Portion
Once you've completed the online content, you will be provided a link to sign up for a virtual skills check-off lab via Zoom with a 360 Neuro Health instructor.
Upon completion of this hybrid workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve your skill sets for eye alignment, oculomotor function, vestibular ocular reflex function, balance, motion sensitivity, and cervical kinesthetics
- Determine what clinical tests are most important based on the history
- Develop a treatment plan based on the exam
- Learn how to progress your treatments
- Develop multisensory treatment activities
Approved by the Competence Approval Program by the Texas Physical Therapy Association - "This activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 5.00 CCUs for PTs and PTAs."
*COBALT is a registered trademark of Bertec